For more clarity on the status of your ticket, it is now visible in the Help Center. Here are the different possible statuses :
* New : Default status after ticket creation.
* In progress : The ticket is being handled by the SynaptiQ support team.
* Awaiting customer response : The SynaptiQ support team is asking more information about your request. It is pending until you reply to the ticket. If you reply to the ticket, the status will be set to "In progress". Otherwise, if there is no answer from you after a reminder, the ticket will be set "On hold".
* Awaiting internal input : The SynaptiQ support team needs intervention of other internal teams to help solving the ticket. It can be waiting for planned development, or any information from other teams like sales, finance, IT, ... If you reply to the ticket, the status will be set to "In progress".
* On hold : The SynaptiQ support team can currently not do anything to progress in the resolution of this ticket. It can be development requests that were added to the development backlog without short term target dates, tickets depending on the work of other companies, or tickets awaiting customer response since a long time. If you reply to the ticket, the status will be set to "In progress".
* Completed : The ticket is solved. If you answer to the ticket within 1 month, it will be set again to "In progress". Otherwise it will be closed.
* Closed : 1 month after the completion of the ticket, it is automatically set as "Closed", without any possibility to reopen it.
At any time, you have the possibility to close the ticket by yourself, by toggling the button "Mark as solved".